As the only law firm in the UK with specialist pharmacy lawyers, we know the pharmacy business inside out.
Our pharmacy lawyers have visited more pharmacies than many locums. We understand that pharmacy is not like any other type of business.
We appreciate the pressures pharmacy businesses are under and the unique issues they face, which is why we are committed to offering a service which is easily accessible and not weighed down by legal jargon.
Our clients include individual pharmacists, independent pharmacies, local and national multiples, and international healthcare businesses.
Our core areas of pharmacy expertise include:
- regulatory (including market entry, GPhC investigations and Fitness to Practise hearings)
- property (including health centre developments, pharmacy leases and planning applications and appeals)
- corporate (including buying and selling pharmacy businesses/companies)
- tax (personal and corporate, including retirement relief)
- commercial (all forms of commercial contracts)
- litigation (civil, commercial and criminal)
- employment (contracts, locum agreements and dispute resolution)
- intellectual property (both contentious and non-contentious, including trademarks and patents), and
- competition law (EU and national).
News & Insights
The CQC has turned its attention towards pharmacy
'It seems pharmacies have acquired a new regulator' says David Reissner, reflecting on the CQC's recent focus on online pharmacies
Charles Russell Speechlys hosts annual Pharmacy Law Conference at the Wellcome Collection
Noel Wardle summarises some key points from the Charles Russell Speechlys Pharmacy Law conference 2017.
Pharmacy Brief - March 2017
Welcome to the March edition of our Pharmacy Brief.