As the only law firm in the UK with specialist pharmacy lawyers, we know the pharmacy business inside out.
Our pharmacy lawyers have visited more pharmacies than many locums. We understand that pharmacy is not like any other type of business.
We appreciate the pressures pharmacy businesses are under and the unique issues they face, which is why we are committed to offering a service which is easily accessible and not weighed down by legal jargon.
Our clients include individual pharmacists, independent pharmacies, local and national multiples, and international healthcare businesses.
Our core areas of pharmacy expertise include:
- regulatory (including market entry, GPhC investigations and Fitness to Practise hearings)
- property (including health centre developments, pharmacy leases and planning applications and appeals)
- corporate (including buying and selling pharmacy businesses/companies)
- tax (personal and corporate, including retirement relief)
- commercial (all forms of commercial contracts)
- litigation (civil, commercial and criminal)
- employment (contracts, locum agreements and dispute resolution)
- intellectual property (both contentious and non-contentious, including trademarks and patents), and
- competition law (EU and national).
News & Insights
'The GPhC is not quite Big Brother with its new surveillance powers'
David Reissner considers the extent of the GPhC's legal powers to use covert surveillance in its investigations
High Court challenge to legality of serious shortage protocols
David discusses Good Law Project's High Court application for permission to challenge the Human Medicines (Amendment) Regulations 2019.