Our team have visited more pharmacies than many locums and we understand that running pharmacies is different to other types of business.
We appreciate the pressures our clients are under and the unique issues they face and offer a jargon-free legal service that lets you focus on running your business.
Our clients include individual pharmacists, independent pharmacies, local and national multiples, and international healthcare businesses.
We can assist you in a wide variety of areas including:
- regulatory (including market entry, GPhC investigations and Fitness to Practise hearings);
- property (including health centre developments, pharmacy leases and planning applications and appeals);
- corporate (including buying and selling pharmacy businesses/companies);
- tax (personal and corporate, including retirement relief);
- commercial contracts;
- litigation (civil, commercial and criminal);
- employment (contracts, locum agreements and dispute resolution);
- intellectual property (both contentious and non-contentious, including trademarks and patents); and
- competition law (EU and national).
News & Insights
Pharmacy Brief - December 2020
The December edition of our Pharmacy Brief