Tim Jenkins, Partner
Tim advises a wide range of clients on corporate and commercial matters, with a particular emphasis on the sale and purchase of family owned businesses, pharmacy, dental and veterinary practices.
Tim is a corporate partner with over 25 years of experience in advising a wide range of clients on corporate and commercial matters.
Tim heads the corporate group in our Guildford office and has particular expertise in advising clients on the sale and purchase of family owned businesses, pharmacy and veterinary practices. His work also includes advising on joint ventures, partnerships, shareholder agreements, demergers and restructuring, management buy-outs and the distressed sale/purchase of businesses.
Tim is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Acting for Avicenna Group on a range of transactions including their acquisition of Dudley Taylor Pharmacy Group (operating 57 pharmacies across Yorkshire, the Midlands, the south of England and Wales) and their acquisition of Sheppards Pharmacy Group (operating 34 pharmacies across Wales)
- Acting for the shareholders of Pharma-Z Ltd on the sale of the company (operating a group of 6 pharmacies across East Anglia) to Bestway National Chemists Ltd
- Acting for X-Pharm Limited on its acquisition of 7 West Midlands based pharmacies from West Midlands Co-Operative Chemist Group
- Acting for the owners of veterinary practice operator Eastcott Ltd on the sale of the company to Linnaeus Veterinary Group
- Acting for the partners of Acorn House Veterinary Hospital on its sale to The Royal Veterinary College
- Acting for owners of Rainbow Equine Hospital on the sale of the company to VetPartners Limited
- Acting for the owners of Cinder Hill Equine Hospital Ltd on the sale of the company to CVS (UK) Limited.
Pharmacy Brief - September 2021
The September edition of our Pharmacy Brief
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Avicenna Group on duo of pharmacy group acquisitions
The acquisition takes Avicenna to a total of 135 pharmacy branches.
Charles Russell Speechlys' Corporate team shortlisted for the 2021 South East Dealmakers Awards
Our Guildford team shortlisted at the Insider South East Dealmakers Awards 2021 for Corporate Law Firm of the Year.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on sale of dental practice Feltham Dental
Feltham Dental was established in 1982, the business is an integral part of the community and has many generations of loyal patients.
Charles Russell Speechlys' corporate team shortlisted for six South East Dealmakers Awards
Charles Russell Speechlys in Guildford has been shortlisted for six Insider South East Dealmakers Awards 2020.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Juno Health pharmacy group on its acquisition of the Avicenna Pharmacy group
Juno Health further establishes its position as one of the largest pharmacy chains in the Northeast of England.