Ingrid Saffin, Partner
Ingrid specialises in real estate transactions for industrial clients, retailers, investors and corporate occupiers and energy clients.
SummaryIngrid has a wealth of experience acting on industrial and energy projects, including energy from waste, gas production and pipelines and hydrogen refuelling, factories, warehouses and depots. She also acts for a number of high profile retail clients investors and corporate occupiers.
Ingrid is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Acted on the development of waste to energy facilities on brownfield sites, including provision of site services and utilities through neighbouring industrial facilities and land and providing logistical solutions to facilitate the build process
- Acted on the acquisition, management, lease and ultimate sale around 1,000 retail pharmacy outlets for a pharmacy group
- Acquired fully let office block in the City of London for approx. £90m for an overseas investor, with funding and involving entities in five jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas and the Middle East
- Managed acquisitions, disposals and renewals of leases of retail units comprising entire property portfolio of high class shirtmaker, including in complex mixed use centres (e.g. Canary Wharf), out of town retail designer outlet centres, High Street, railway stations and in town shopping centres
- Negotiated agreements for protection of industrial gas production facility and delivery pipelines affected by nationally significant infrastructure project
News & Insights
Members of our Real Estate group will be attending MIPIM the world's leading property market, on 12-15 March.