Ingrid has a wealth of experience acting on industrial and energy projects, including energy from waste, gas production and pipelines and hydrogen refuelling, factories, warehouses and depots. She acts for several high-profile retail and leisure clients, healthcare businesses and corporate occupiers. Ingrid is ranked as a 'Recommended Lawyer' in Legal 500 and is also a 'Recognised Practitioner' by Chambers and Partners.
Ingrid is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Acting on the development of waste to energy facilities on brownfield sites, including provision of site services and utilities through neighbouring industrial facilities and land and providing logistical solutions to facilitate the build process
- Acting on the acquisition, management, lease and ultimate sale around 1,000 retail pharmacy outlets for a pharmacy group
- Advising on the acquisition of a fully let office block in the City of London for approx. £90 million for an overseas investor, with funding and involving entities in five jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas and the Middle East
- Acting for a high-class clothing retailer in the management of its portfolio of 100+ stores, including in complex mixed-use centres (e.g. Canary Wharf), out of town retail designer outlet centres, high street, railway stations and in town shopping centres
- Negotiating agreements for the protection of industrial gas production facility and delivery pipelines affected by nationally significant infrastructure project.