Eddie Richards, Partner
Eddie advises on acquisitions and disposals of commercial property interests across a wide range of sectors with a particular focus on retail and logistics.
Eddie's real estate clients include investors, developers and occupiers. Eddie’s clients value his robust commercial advice and specialist knowledge.
Eddie has a broad knowledge and understanding of property finance transactions having spent six months on secondment at Lloyds Banking Group. He advises borrowers and lenders on real estate investment and development finance.
Eddie has been consistently ranked in The Legal 500 ‘Next Generation Lawyers’ category for commercial property.
Eddie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Exeter Property Group on a number of significant UK investment purchases and associated debt facilities
- Acting for The Rumi Foundation and Stonegate Pub Company Limited over a number of years on a range of management issues and re-gears across the respective portfolios as well as on a number of acquisitions (portfolio and single site)
- Acting for Lloyds Bank Plc on a number of investment and development debt facilities.
- Advising a leading London investor on a development agreement which incorporated a number of complicated neighbourly matters including the release of rights to light and air.
- Acting for a leading care home provider on a number of development acquisitions and connected loan facilities.
Charles Russell Speechlys promotes four to Partner
Charles Russell Speechlys has promoted four lawyers to Partner, effective 1 May 2020.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the sale of Vision Mental Health and New Directions to Civitas and TLC Care Homes
Charles Russell Speechlys advised the shareholders of VMH and ND on their sale transaction.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Puma Property Finance on a £8.5m development loan to fund purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) in Brighton
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Puma Property Finance on a £8.5 million loan to finance student accommodation in Brighton