His experience includes private company mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions, and corporate reorganisations. He has experience of many industry sectors but has a particular interest in the healthcare sector.
Nathan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for the sellers of CRGH, London’s largest private fertility clinic, to CVC-backed FutureLife.
- Acted for Lum Chang, the Singaporean construction company, on the £54m disposal of a mixed-use development in north-west London to Crosstree.
- Advised Hong Kong-listed Symphony Holdings Limited on the $28 million disposal of its Pony international footwear brand, in part to Iconix Brand Group and in part to a new joint venture between Symphony and Iconix.
- Acted for Farfetch on its joint venture with Clipper, the logistics provider.
- Acted for a major fashion business on the acquisition of a fashion label.
- Advised the owner of No.1 Lounges Ltd, the UK airport lounge operator, on its sale to SwissportALD, a joint venture between Swissport and Airport Dimensions.
- Acting for the shareholders of a care home group on their disposal of 31 homes.