Andrew Collins, Partner
Andrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses.
SummaryAndrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses. Many of his clients are in the financial services (including investment trusts) and property sectors. He is also particularly interested in 'family' and 'owner-managed' businesses, and is head of the firm’s Family Business Group. Andrew is also joint head of our Corporate Governance team.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting on the AIM IPOs of Harwood Wealth Management Group and Circle Property plc
- Acting on the tender offers for Mithras Investment Trust plc and Chelverton Growth Trust plc
- Acting on the placing for Macfarlane Group plc
- Acting on the formation of Welbeck Strategic Land LLP, a £45m fund to invest in strategic land
- Advising the shareholders of Silver Cross, the heritage British high end baby pram business, on the sale of the company to Fosun International, China’s leading investment group
News & Insights
Share issuance authority – public companies
Andrew Collins discusses the importance of compliance and pressing issues to be aware of pre-share issuance.
Charles Russell Speechlys acts for Arden Partners plc on recent Main Market placing by Macfarlane Group plc
Macfarlane is a leading specialist UK manufacturer and distributor of protective packaging materials headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland.
Sink or swim? Charles Russell Speechlys team swims the River Arun
Sixteen enthusiastic swimmers took the plunge and decided to swim part of the River Arun to raise money for Carers Trust.
Charles Russell Speechlys’ Capital Markets team are equal sixth in AIM Adviser Rankings Guide for total number of AIM clients
The Capital Markets team are pleased to see an increase in a number of areas within the AIM Adviser Rankings guide.