Andrew Collins, Partner
Andrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses.
SummaryAndrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses. Many of his clients are in the financial services (including investment trusts) and property sectors. He is also particularly interested in 'family' and 'owner-managed' businesses, and is head of the firm’s Family Business Group. Andrew is also joint head of our Corporate Governance team.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting on the AIM IPOs of Harwood Wealth Management Group and Circle Property plc
- Acting on the tender offers for Mithras Investment Trust plc and Chelverton Growth Trust plc
- Acting on the placing for Macfarlane Group plc
- Acting on the formation of Welbeck Strategic Land LLP, a £45m fund to invest in strategic land
- Advising the shareholders of Silver Cross, the heritage British high end baby pram business, on the sale of the company to Fosun International, China’s leading investment group
News & Insights
Funding remains a key concern for most family businesses
We are pleased to announce the results of The Annual Family Business Survey 2016: Access and barriers to funding for growth
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP acted for Stockdale Securities Limited
Charles Russell Speechlys was pleased to act for Stockdale Securities on the admission of ECSC Group plc to AIM on 14 December 2016.