Andrew Collins, Partner
Andrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses.
SummaryAndrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses. Many of his clients are in the financial services (including investment trusts) and property sectors. He is also particularly interested in 'family' and 'owner-managed' businesses, and is head of the firm’s Family Business Group. Andrew is also joint head of our Corporate Governance team.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting on the AIM IPOs of Harwood Wealth Management Group and Circle Property plc
- Acting on the tender offers for Mithras Investment Trust plc and Chelverton Growth Trust plc
- Acting on the placing for Macfarlane Group plc
- Acting on the formation of Welbeck Strategic Land LLP, a £45m fund to invest in strategic land
- Advising the shareholders of Silver Cross, the heritage British high end baby pram business, on the sale of the company to Fosun International, China’s leading investment group
News & Insights
ECM and Brexit: business as usual?
We consider how ECM could be affected by the UK's impending departure from the EU
Charles Russell Speechlys joins ELITE partner programme to help ambitious UK businesses succeed
ELITE is London Stock Exchange Group’s international business support and capital raising programme for private growth companies.
Charles Russell Speechlys releases H1 2018 deal highlights
Our deal highlights over the past 6 months are now available.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Stockdale Securities on Northbridge fundraising
Northbridge acquires companies hiring and selling specialist industrial equipment to the utility, oil and gas industries.