Andrew Collins, Partner
Andrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses.
AboutAndrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses. Many of his clients are in the financial services (including investment trusts) and property sectors. He is also particularly interested in 'family' and 'owner-managed' businesses, and is head of the firm’s Family Business Group. Andrew is also joint head of our Corporate Governance team.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting on the AIM IPOs of Harwood Wealth Management Group and Circle Property plc
- Acting on the tender offers for Mithras Investment Trust plc and Chelverton Growth Trust plc
- Acting on the placing for Macfarlane Group plc
- Acting on the formation of Welbeck Strategic Land LLP, a £45m fund to invest in strategic land
- Advising the shareholders of Silver Cross, the heritage British high end baby pram business, on the sale of the company to Fosun International, China’s leading investment group
Charles Russell Speechlys advises 7digital on oversubscribed placing and subscription
7digital is the global leader in B2B end-to-end digital music solutions.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises LiDCO Group plc on its £30m share premium account cancellation
LiDCO, a UK-based group manufactures and supplies invasive, minimally and non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring equipment.
Public Company update - May 2020
The May 2020 edition of our biannual Public Company Update.