Andrew Collins, Partner
Andrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses.
SummaryAndrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses. Many of his clients are in the financial services (including investment trusts) and property sectors. He is also particularly interested in 'family' and 'owner-managed' businesses, and is head of the firm’s Family Business Group. Andrew is also joint head of our Corporate Governance team.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting on the AIM IPOs of Harwood Wealth Management Group and Circle Property plc
- Acting on the tender offers for Mithras Investment Trust plc and Chelverton Growth Trust plc
- Acting on the placing for Macfarlane Group plc
- Acting on the formation of Welbeck Strategic Land LLP, a £45m fund to invest in strategic land
- Advising the shareholders of Silver Cross, the heritage British high end baby pram business, on the sale of the company to Fosun International, China’s leading investment group
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Taptica International Ltd on recommended all-share acquisition of AIM listed RhythmOne
Taptica is an AIM listed global advertising technologies platform provider.
Charles Russell Speechlys releases H2 2018 deal highlights
Our deal highlights over the past 6 months are now available.
Predator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc obtain oil exploration licence in Morocco
Predator Oil & Gas announce that their application for a licence for hydrocarbon exploration and appraisal in Morocco has been accepted