Andrew Collins, Partner
Andrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses.
AboutAndrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies, including family businesses. Many of his clients are in the financial services (including investment trusts) and property sectors. He is also particularly interested in 'family' and 'owner-managed' businesses, and is head of the firm’s Family Business Group. Andrew is also joint head of our Corporate Governance team.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting on the AIM IPOs of Harwood Wealth Management Group and Circle Property plc
- Acting on the tender offers for Mithras Investment Trust plc and Chelverton Growth Trust plc
- Acting on the placing for Macfarlane Group plc
- Acting on the formation of Welbeck Strategic Land LLP, a £45m fund to invest in strategic land
- Advising the shareholders of Silver Cross, the heritage British high end baby pram business, on the sale of the company to Fosun International, China’s leading investment group
Charles Russell Speechlys advises LiDCO Group plc on its £30m share premium account cancellation
LiDCO, a UK-based group manufactures and supplies invasive, minimally and non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring equipment.
COVID-19: Cash conservation and dividend dilemmas
Discussing cash conservation and the ICSA guidance note on legal differences between dividends as well as payment options.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Allenby Capital as nominated adviser and broker on ECSC Group placing
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Allenby Capital on a placing of shares for AIM-listed cyber security service provider, ECSC Group plc.