Construction & Insolvency webinar
Notwithstanding the construction industry’s clear exclusion from England’ second lockdown, the impact of the current pandemic continues to take hold on the sector. With inevitable uncertainty ahead, it is more important than ever to understand issues around termination of contracts and insolvency of a member of the supply chain.
Experts from our construction & insolvency team will give up to date insights and analysis on:
- Common issues arising out of termination of construction contracts
- Rights and risks arising post termination as addressed in Energy Works (Hull) Ltd v MW High Tech Projects UK Ltd.
- Construction Insolvency: The impact of CIGA
- Adjudication enforcement proceedings involving insolvent parties. A review of the decision of Bresco and subsequent decisions of the TCC
- Rupa Lakha, Construction Partner
- Jason Freedman, Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency Partner
- Andrew Keeley, Construction Partner
- Michael O'Connor, Construction Partner