Danny heads the Firm’s Banking & Finance team, and acts for banks, debt funds, investment managers, investment funds, family offices, healthcare owners and operators, developers, and corporates. He has over 25 years’ experience of bilateral and syndicated facilities, private and public bond issuances, securitisations and derivatives.
- MA Oxon French and Russian at Queens College, Oxford (1989)
- LLM from Southern Methodist University (2002)
Danny qualified as a lawyer in 1996 and joined the firm in 2007. He is admitted as a solicitor in England and as an attorney in New York, and is also a member of the New York Bar Association.
- Acts for Puma Property Finance on development lending in the residential, student accommodation and healthcare sectors.
- Represents EQT Exeter, a global real estate investment manager, on a range of financings in the logistics sector in the United Kingdom and Continental Europe.
- Advised Caring Homes, a leading operator of residential, nursing and dementia homes, on a series of financing transactions over a period of more than 10 years.
- Acted for the Lovett Care group on a bespoke acquisition facility from OakNorth Bank.
- Acted for Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution Care Company on the issuance and listing on the London Stock Exchange of their 6.25% Notes due 2029.
- Advised a private fund on a series of total return swaps with a leading investment bank, providing structured exposure to a range of debt and bond instruments, and listed securities.
- Advised a family office on a foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives strategy with a leading private bank.