Andrew Clarke, Partner
Andrew specialises in private equity and venture capital transactions, M&A and corporate finance.
AboutAndrew specialises in private equity and venture capital transactions, M&A and corporate finance, and advises on a range of transactions from corporate acquisitions and disposals, MBOs, IPOs to other forms of public and private fund raising across various industry sectors. He has significant experience of advising on corporate restructuring, rescue MBOs, and accelerated M&A transactions.
Andrew's private equity experience ranges from venture capital to pre-IPO financing, MBOs, MBIs, where he advises institutions, management teams and private investors.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advised Limerston Capital’s debut fund on its buy-out of AdviserPlus, a UK software and advisory services company supplying many FTSE 100 companies
- Advised the majority shareholders of independent caterer and Royal Warrant holder, CH&Co Catering Limited, on its £75m merger with the HCM Group (Host Catermasters Group) in a deal backed by MML Capital private equity
- Advised Puma on their investments in gym business Sweat! and NRG
- Advised the shareholders of Construction Materials Online Limited on the sale of the entire issued share capital of the Company to WHCO2 Limited, a company incorporated by Key Capital Partners (KCP)
- Advised Puma Investments as the manager of the Puma VCTs on a number of transactions in a range of sectors including cleantech, leisure and renewable energy
- Advised Ekistics Property Investors 1 LP, a real estate investment fund focused on direct, intermediate capital and senior debt investments throughout the UK and Europe, on a range of financing transactions, and advised on the establishment of the fund in 2010
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on joint acquisition of Abercrombie Kent Group
The transaction brings together two luxury visionaries of the travel industry.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the founders of CH&Co on recent investment by Equistone Partners Europe Ltd
CH&Co holds a Royal Warrant for catering services to HM The Queen.