Andrew specialises in private equity and venture capital transactions, M&A and corporate finance, and advises on a range of transactions from corporate acquisitions and disposals, MBOs, IPOs to other forms of public and private fund raising across various industry sectors. He has significant experience of advising on corporate restructuring, rescue MBOs, and accelerated M&A transactions.
Andrew's private equity experience ranges from venture capital to pre-IPO financing, MBOs, MBIs, where he advises institutions, management teams and private investors.
Andrew has been listed as a top recommended lawyer within the Corporate Lawyer category in The Spear’s 500 2021.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advised the shareholders of Prescient Financial Intelligence Limited on the sale of the company to Quilter Private Client Advisers. This acquisition by Quilter Private Client Advisers, the third recent takeover for the company, adds more than £800m of assets under advice to Quilter.
- Advised Geoffrey Kent, founder of luxury travel specialists Abercrombie and Kent, on his strategic partnership with Manfredi Lefebvre d’Ovidio, leading the Heritage group and Executive Chairman of Silversea Cruises, to jointly acquire 100% of the Abercrombie & Kent Group.
- Advised the founders of CH&Co on the recent investment into CH&Co by Equistone Partners Europe Limited. The founders, together with management, will continue to majority own the business going forward and Tim Jones will continue in his role as Chairman.
- Advised the majority shareholders of Hillgate Travel, a leading travel management services provider, on its sale to Reed & Mackay, a company backed by Inflexion Private Equity.
- Advised Cake Box, a retailer specialising in sponge cakes decorated with fresh cream. on its admission to AIM which completed in June 2018.
- Advised The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) on two company disposals to the US buyer, Diligent Corporation, a leading provider of online collaboration solutions for committees, company boards and leadership teams.