Danielle Sharkey and Daniel McDonagh write for City AM on sports cases that could define 2024
The courtroom (or more often, arbitration centre) has long been an important field of competition in sport, but the day-to-day news may never before have contained so many high-profile cases in the sector.
In light of this, Danielle Sharkey, Senior Associate and Daniel McDonagh, Associate, both in our dispute resolution team, write an article for City AM taking a look at the decisions and disputes that will define 2024 as a year in sports law.
In the piece, they explore:
- The European Super League dispute in football
- The ongoing dispute over the FIFA Football Agents Regulations (FFAR)
- Football's Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules
- Rugby concussion litigation
- Potential disputes coming out of the Paris Olympic Games
Read the full article in City AM here.