Jamie has specialist expertise in respect of claims under the Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993, automotive industry disputes, consumer focused disputes (from a corporate perspective including, sale of goods, food labelling and food safety) and also technology disputes. Jamie also leads the firm’s debt recovery practice which focuses on high value, complex and disputed debt both in the UK and internationally.
Jamie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Lead disputes advisor to several household name entities in respect of supply and logistics disputes and dispute avoidance
- Acting for the founder of a chain of public houses in shareholder dispute involving injunctive relief
- Acting in respect of a profit entitlement dispute involving complex contractual dispute resolution mechanisms Wilky Property Holdings Plc v London & Surrey Investments Limited  EWHC 2226 (CH)
- Acting in a royalties dispute between a video games publisher and the developer
- Acting for a steel magnate in respect of supply and commercial agency disputes