Antony Vundi, Solicitor Apprentice
Antony is a third year Solicitor Apprentice experienced in working with a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors, currently sitting in the Real Estate team.
Antony is a third year solicitor apprentice working in our Real Estate team. He is studying for his LLB in Legal Practice at City, University of London alongside his work within the firm. Antony has previously completed seats in the Corporate and Construction, Engineering & Projects teams.
Antony also takes a keen interest in developing the firm’s legal technology capabilities through the adoption of innovative technologies.
Antony will qualify as a Solicitor in 2025.
- Advising on the sale of a mental health hospital and care facilities to a FTSE 250 listed investment trust and private care home provider.
- Assisting on a first round investment from a private equity fund into a fast growing tech business.
- Advising an IT solutions provider on its acquisition of one of Microsoft’s largest Azure partners in the UK.
- Assisting on the demerger, restructuring and disposal of a portfolio of care homes consisting of some 90 properties across the UK.
- Advising on the construction elements to the sale of freehold interests in a number of care homes to a Euronext Brussels listed REIT.
Collateral Warranties – Are they also a ‘Construction Contract’?
What are collateral warranties and what do they mean for your construction contracts? Read more here.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Sol-Tec Ltd
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Sol-Tec Ltd which is part of IT Lab’s “buy and build” strategy.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the sale of Vision Mental Health and New Directions to Civitas and TLC Care Homes
Charles Russell Speechlys advised the shareholders of VMH and ND on their sale transaction.