Antony is a Trainee Solicitor in our London office, working in the Banking and Finance team.
Antony is part of our 6-year solicitor apprenticeship programme and has completed four seats across the firm in the Corporate, Real Estate, Commercial Dispute Resolution and Construction, Engineering & Projects teams. He has a broad range of experience, having worked with a variety of clients in each of his seats.
More recently Antony has begun his Training Contract at the Firm and is currently in his first trainee seat rotation. Alongside his work at the firm, Antony is currently studying for the Solicitors Qualifying Exams.
Antony will qualify as a Solicitor in 2025.
- Advising on the sale of a mental health hospital and care facilities to a FTSE 250 listed investment trust and private care home provider.
- Assisting on a first round investment from a private equity fund into a fast growing tech business.
- Advising an IT solutions provider on its acquisition of one of Microsoft’s largest Azure partners in the UK.
- Assisting on the demerger, restructuring and disposal of a portfolio of care homes consisting of some 90 properties across the UK.
- Advising on the construction elements to the sale of freehold interests in a number of care homes to a Euronext Brussels listed REIT.
- Assisting a global real estate investment manager on the £102m purchase of a 785,000 sq ft warehouse, forming its largest single asset deal in the UK to date.