Phil is a highly-experienced real estate lawyer, currently working on strategic land projects (land promotion, option agreements and collaboration agreements and overage), renewable energy projects, real estate finance and the commercial aspects of rural property. Phil is particularly interested in natural capital and the opportunities that increased focus in this area may generate for landowners to assist in development and regeneration projects.
Phil Webb is admitted to practice in England, Wales and Scotland.
- Continuing to advise an Oxford College and a Gloucestershire-based charity on a collaboration and equalisation agreements for residential development projects.
- Advising a landowner on the development, funding and disposal of a five-barn development.
- Acting for landowners on quarrying transactions, including leases, prospecting arrangements and the disposal of mining and mineral rights.
- Advising on land promotion and option agreements and overage arrangements on the sale of various land types for residential development.
- Acting on site assembly, promotion and site disposal matters for a housebuilder (including advice on planning agreements and security) for residential development sites and advising on a minority interest in a multi-phase consortium agreement.
- Advising a landowner on the option and lease arrangements with a developer for a hybrid (wind, solar and battery) energy project to be located on common land.