Tiffany has assisted in the setting up and restructuring of family trusts for private clients. Her experience also includes acting for trustees and listed companies in the setting up of employee benefit trusts, as well as assisting clients in probate and estate administration.
Tiffany speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Assisted in the setting up of an employee benefits trust (“EBT”) for a US listed company.
- Assisted in the setting up of an EBT for a company to be listed based on a share award scheme that was drafted in Chinese.
- Assisted in the restructuring of an EBT of a Hong Kong listed company.
- Assisted in the setting up of pre-IPO trusts.
- Assisted in the application for grant of probate and the re-sealing of an English grant of probate.