Thibaut Caharel, Partner
Thibaut specialises in corporate finance law, specifically private equity and mergers & acquisitions.
SummaryThibaut specialises in corporate finance law, specifically private equity and mergers & acquisitions. He advises financial investors on capital and/or mezzanine financing, but also management teams on buyouts, growth capital and disposal.
Thibaut is admitted to the Paris bar.
- Investment fund consultant for several LBO transactions
- Advising LBO groups in connection with external growth transactions
- Advising management teams in regard to the LBO recovery of their group
- Advising sellers (shareholders and/or managers) in connection with the LBO of their group/the sale of their group to an industrial player
- Advising mezzanine investors on several LBO transactions
- Advising industrial groups in connection with external, national or international growth transactions and internal restructuring transactions