Available in other languages: français
Thibaut Caharel, Partner
Thibaut specialises in corporate finance law, specifically private equity and mergers & acquisitions.
AboutThibaut specialises in corporate finance law, specifically private equity and mergers & acquisitions. He advises financial investors on capital and/or mezzanine financing, but also management teams on buyouts, growth capital and disposal.
Thibaut is admitted to the Paris bar.
- Investment fund consultant for several LBO transactions
- Advising LBO groups in connection with external growth transactions
- Advising management teams in regard to the LBO recovery of their group
- Advising sellers (shareholders and/or managers) in connection with the LBO of their group/the sale of their group to an industrial player
- Advising mezzanine investors on several LBO transactions
- Advising industrial groups in connection with external, national or international growth transactions and internal restructuring transactions
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Metier on US$39m investment into Africa Mobile Networks
AMN builds, owns, operates and maintains mobile network infrastructure in Africa.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Apposite Capital on acquisition of i2a Diagnostics
i2a is a leading provider of laboratory instruments, software and reagents for the clinical microbiology market in France.
Les Echos and Zonebourse feature Charles Russell Speechlys' role in Tikehau Capital and Bpifrance's investment in Groupe Rougnon
Charles Russell Speechlys advises 1Spatial plc on strategic acquisition of GEOMAP-IMAGIS and partnership with Esri
1Spatial plc is a leading provider of global geospatial software and solutions.