Sarah Morley, Partner
Sarah advises in relation to all aspects of commercial real estate, including property investment, development, acquisitions, disposals and lettings.
SummarySarah advises a diverse range of clients on acquisition, disposal, development and management of commercial real estate. She acts for clients ranging from small family property companies to large multi-national corporations and off-shore special purpose vehicles, investing in everything from offices, retail (high street and out of town), mixed-use and trophy buildings.
Sarah has a wide experience of landlord and tenant matters, acting for both landlords and tenants across a number of sectors, including property investment, corporate occupiers, and retail and leisure.
Sarah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Church Commissioners on the sale of strategic land sites to developers for residential development conditional on satisfaction of certain planning obligations.
- Acted for Derwent London on the pre-let of its Chancery Lane development to Publicis Groupe, as well as sales, lettings and management work in relation to a number of properties in its investment portfolio.
- Acted for Derwent in relation to the development and letting of a theatre at Tottenham Court Road above the new crossrail station.
- Acting for Stonegate Pub Company on acquisitions (portfolio and single-site) and disposals of its assets.
- Disposal for an overseas investor of a City of London office and retail building by way of sale of the shares of the owning vehicle.
- Part of a transaction team for an overseas investor/occupier company in its rapid acquisition of a prime head office site in central London and other subsequent trophy site purchases and their subsequent lettings and financing.
- Advising overseas based corporate occupier clients on their office moves to newly built developments in Central London.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Stonegate Pub Company on its acquisition of Bar Fever Limited and six sites from Novus Leisure
Stonegate Pub Company has acquired Bar Fever Limited, which operates 32 venues located in towns and cities throughout England.
Real Estate and Construction Newsletter - March 2018
Welcome to our March newsletter, bringing you legal insight into issues facing the property industry.