Sarah advises a diverse range of clients on the acquisition, disposal, development and management of commercial real estate. She acts for clients ranging from small family entrepreneurial businesses and individual landowners to large multi-national corporations and off-shore special purpose vehicles, investing in everything from offices, retail (high street and out of town), mixed-use and trophy buildings.
Sarah has a wide range of experience with landlord and tenant matters, acting for both landlords and tenants across a number of sectors, including property investment, corporate occupiers, and retail and leisure. Sarah is the lead of the office occupiers group within the real estate team and has a particular interest in advising overseas companies taking office space in the UK. Sarah is ranked as a 'Recommended Lawyer' in The Legal 500.
Sarah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Montagu Evans on their headquarters move to 70 St Marys Axe in the City
- Advising overseas-based corporate occupier clients on their office moves to newly built developments in Central London
- Acting for Stonegate Pub Company on acquisitions (portfolio and single site) and disposals of its assets including the portfolio sale of certain sites as prescribed by the CMA as a consequence of their purchase of Ei Group
- Acting for automotive dealerships in the purchase of a business as well as sale and leaseback transactions
- Advising an individual landowner on the sale to a developer of phase 1 of land for the development of approx. 300 homes
- Acting for a family office on their purchase of a London site for commercial development with overage payable for planning obtained for additional permitted space.