Sarah Morley, Partner
Sarah advises in relation to all aspects of commercial real estate, including property investment, development, acquisitions, disposals and lettings.
SummarySarah advises a diverse range of clients on acquisition, disposal, development and management of commercial real estate. She acts for clients ranging from small family property companies to large multi-national corporations and off-shore special purpose vehicles, investing in everything from offices, retail (high street and out of town), mixed-use and trophy buildings.
Sarah has a wide experience of landlord and tenant matters, acting for both landlords and tenants across a number of sectors, including property investment, corporate occupiers, and retail and leisure.
Sarah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for Derwent London on the pre-let of its Chancery Lane development to Publicis Groupe, as well as sales, lettings and management work in relation to a number of properties in its investment portfolio.
- Currently acting for Derwent on the development and letting of a theatre at Tottenham Court Road above the new crossrail station.
- Acting for Stonegate Pub Company on acquisitions (portfolio and single-site) and disposals of its assets.
- Disposal for an overseas investor of a City of London office and retail building by way of sale of the shares of the owning vehicle.
- Part of a transaction team for an overseas investor/occupier company in its rapid acquisition of a prime head office site in central London and other subsequent trophy site purchases and their subsequent lettings and financing.
- Advising overseas based corporate occupier clients on their office moves to newly built developments in Central London.
News & Insights
Real Estate and Construction Newsletter – December 2017
Welcome to our December newsletter, bringing you legal insight into issues facing the property industry.
The Neighbourhood Planning Act 2017: What does it mean for Compulsory Purchase Orders?
Our planning team explains how the Neighbourhood Planning Act 2017 impacts on compulsory purchase orders.
Real Estate and Construction Newsletter - August 2017
The August round-up from our Real Estate and Construction teams.