Sarah advises a diverse range of clients on the acquisition, disposal, management and occupation of commercial real estate. She acts for clients ranging from small family entrepreneurial businesses and individual landowners to large multi-national corporations and off-shore special purpose vehicles, investing in everything from offices, retail (high street and out of town), mixed-use and trophy buildings.
Sarah has a wide range of experience with landlord and tenant matters, acting for both landlords and tenants across a number of sectors, including property investment, corporate occupiers, and retail and leisure. Sarah is the lead of the office occupiers group within the real estate team and has a particular interest in advising real estate occupiers across all sectors of real. Sarah is ranked as a 'Recommended Lawyer' in The Legal 500.
Sarah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Stonegate Pub Company on acquisitions (portfolio and single site) and disposals of its assets including the portfolio sale of certain sites as prescribed by the CMA as a consequence of their purchase of Ei Group
- Advising leisure operators on lease renewals and regears throughout the pandemic
- Acting for automotive dealerships in the purchase of a business as well as sale and leaseback transactions and their occupational leases from third party landlords
- Advising Montagu Evans on their headquarters move to 70 St Marys Axe in the City
- Advising overseas-based corporate occupier clients on their office moves to newly built developments in Central London
- Advising a small private pub company on leasehold acquisitions to their Central London pub portfolio.
- Working with an experience entertainment client on its premises requirements, ensuring the sites and leases suited their specific site needs, advising on agreements for lease conditional on planning and providing commercial advice on COVID-19 related issues.