Sam has experience of a variety of real estate matters, with a particular focus on acting for private landowners and charities on strategic land matters (including promotion agreements, option agreements and overage arrangements), renewable energy projects and commercial lettings.
Sam has also gained experience with the Firm’s Private Property and Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency teams.
- Advising a land promoter on the sale of land with the benefit of planning permission for a 42 home scheme,
- Acting for a landowner on the option and lease arrangements for the development of two wind farms,
- Acting for a charitable trust on the disposal of land for residential development, including negotiating an overage agreement,
- Advising a well-known luxury goods retailer on the lease of its London store,
- Acting for a large property development company on its commercial lettings,
- Advising a high net worth individual on the acquisition of a public house.