Oliver Auld, Senior Associate
Oliver advises trustees, protectors, high net-worth individuals and beneficiaries in a broad range of domestic and offshore trust disputes.
SummaryOliver advises trustees, protectors, high net-worth individuals and beneficiaries in a broad range of domestic and offshore trust disputes, including claims relating to breach of trust, sham, mistake and challenges to trusts on divorce or insolvency. He also advises on trustees’ applications for rectification, directions or on construction issues, variation of trusts applications and applications for the removal of trustees.
He also acts for personal representatives and beneficiaries in relation to probate disputes concerning domestic and international estates, including claims concerning the administration of estates, rectification the validity of wills and claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975. His clients include professional and lay executors, high net worth individuals and national charities. Oliver also advises on professional negligence claims arising out of trust, tax and probate matters.
Oliver has been recognised as a “Next Generation Lawyer” in Legal 500, 2017, Contentious trusts and probate.
Oliver is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for charities defending their legacy income in validity of wills disputes and claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Acting for claimants and defendants in professional negligence claims in relation to administration of estates and trusts, including professional charges and investment disputes
- Advising on issues relating to trust and estate assets invested in commercial enterprises
- Advising trustees on challenges to trusts on divorce
- Acting for trustees in uncontested rectification and construction applications
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys lawyers recognised in Legal Week's new Private Client directory
Six Charles Russell Speechlys lawyers have been included in the new directory.