Molly works on a broad range of tax, trust and succession matters, working with individuals, trustees and executors both UK and internationally based. Molly’s work primarily involves those with an Anglo-Swiss crossover, but she also continues to work on UK domestic matters.
Molly works on contentious matters concerning disputes over the establishment and running of trusts, contested Wills, and lasting powers of attorney.
Molly is admitted to practice in England and Wales and is based in our Geneva office.
- UK estate planning advice including Will drafting for both UK and international individuals
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and providing broader advice surrounding mental capacity
- Advice relating to UK domicile status, UK residency and the application of the Statutory Residency Test
- Providing detailed notes of advice to trustees relating to UK tax treatment of offshore trusts and the associated reporting requirements
- Establishing trust structures for UK resident and international clients with a broad range of worldwide assets and work related to their ongoing administration
- Advising non-UK executors of their obligations in relation to the administration of foreign estates comprising UK assets
- Advising on contentious trust and lasting power of attorney matters, including issuing proceedings in the courts of England & Wales