Lucy Wicksteed, Associate
Lucy advises on all aspects of commercial dispute resolution.
SummaryLucy advises on all aspects of commercial dispute resolution. She is most often involved with complex, high-value litigation which has international dimensions to it. Lucy has a particular interest in the Financial Services sector and Retail & Leisure sector. Lucy has the experience of litigating in the High Court, but also in resolving disputes through arbitration, mediation and other alternative means of resolution.
Lucy has previously completed a client secondment with Arcadia Group Plc and has worked in our Geneva office.
Lucy is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Working as part of the team advising Joint Official Liquidators in connection with an alleged multi-billion dollar fraud currently litigating before the Cayman Courts
- Advising a national bank in relation to the complex enforcement of a foreign multi-million pound judgment
- Advising on a multi-million pound banking dispute concerning repurchase agreements
- Acting for a European luxury brand in bringing a multi-million pound claim for breach of contract and negligence in the Technology and Construction Court
- Advising a lifestyle brand on claims against former directors and shareholders
Back to the (same) drawing board
What is a "back-to-back" agreement?