Laura is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Acting for a landlord in a contested service charge dispute in the First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) concerning service charges exceeding £1.4 million.
- Successful appeal of FTT determination to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) – Wisestates Limited v. Mulji (2009).
- Acting for a landlord in relation to a prime building in London where the tenant had breached the terms of their lease in having failed to clad the external walls of the building and sub-let the flats without obtaining landlord’s consent. The estimated cost of cladding was £400,000.
- Dealing with contested proceedings to obtain a declaration that the subject property was a house within the meaning of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
- Issuing proceedings for emergency injunctive relief against the tenant of a commercial unit who had undertaken structural works without landlord’s consent and placed the safety of the building and neighbouring properties at risk.