Jodie is a Knowledge Development Lawyer and supports the knowledge and training needs of the Corporate team.
Prior to this, Jodie was an experienced corporate lawyer, with extensive experience of advising clients in both England and Australia. Jodie advised a wide variety of clients, though her main focus was on listed PLCs and large privately owned corporates.
- Buy-side and sell-side public and private M&A transactions, including both share and asset acquisitions.
- Acting for companies, nominated advisers and sponsors on IPOs, dual listings, listing cancellations and secondary fundraisings.
- Acting for management and investors on a number of high profile private equity transactions.
- General corporate advice on a range of transactions, including share capital reductions, reorganisations and management incentives.
- Assisted drafting of the legal section of the 2015 London Stock Exchange publication ‘A Guide to AIM’.