Hannah Catt, Senior Associate
Hannah specialises in all areas of residential property matters, including dealing with sales and purchases, re-mortgages and lease extensions.
AboutHannah specialises in all areas of residential property matters, including dealing with sales and purchases, re-mortgages and lease extensions. Hannah advises a variety of clients ranging from high net worth individuals (onshore and offshore) to first-time buyers and including trusts, companies (onshore and offshore), landlords, tenants and banks. She also has experience dealing with agricultural property. Hannah works closely with the firm's UK and international tax teams to provide an integrated service for our private clients' property requirements.
Hannah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Dealing with the acquisition of a rare listed Georgian house in Central London
- Acting for a developer in the acquisition of a development site in South London
- Acting for an ultra-high net worth individual in relation to the acquisition of a farmhouse and associated land in Dorset
- Effecting the first registration of a substantial unregistered property for executor clients
- Successfully preparing and registering adverse possession claims for urban and rural landowners
- Acting for a high profile individual in relation to the acquisition of their London home
- Dealing with the sale of a large country property with consent for conversion for trustee clients