Charlotte has worked in each of the Dubai and UK markets for a number years and has significant experience in a wide range of sectors, including private wealth, education, energy, healthcare, technology, retail and consumer goods.
Charlotte’s focus is business, she specialises in M&A and corporate transactional work as well as large scale commercial contracts, regularly advising clients, both locally and internationally, on investments, shareholder and joint venture arrangements, mergers, corporate demergers, share sales/acquisitions, asset sales/purchases, corporate structuring, regulatory compliance, distribution arrangements and operation & management agreements.
- Providing advice on data protection and cyber security to a large corporation in the oil and gas sector in the UAE.
- Acting for an Islamic PJSC in the UAE acquiring another Islamic PJSC in the UAE by way of merger.
- Drafting and negotiating an Introducer Agreement in relation to introducing investors into a large construction corporation with a complicated commission structure.
- Preparation of a Securities Lending and Borrowing Agreement and Regulated Short Selling Agreement for a large UAE brokerage.
- Drafting and negotiating a hospital management agreement for a leading healthcare group to outsource the management of numerous hospitals across the UAE.
- Acting on the sale of a £2,500,000 UK cognitive behavioural therapy company to a global therapy company, involving cross-jurisdictional negotiations.
- Acting on the demerger of a UK coffee boutique, which involved a share purchase, debt transfer and demerger of certain branch sites.
- Acting on a $5,000,000 investment into a UK analytics company, staged over a period of 5 years requiring a 25% funding match from existing shareholders, along with a full services agreement including share options and restricted licences for mutual use of Intellectual Property.
- Acting on a £14,000,000 investment into a UK biochemical company, negotiating the Investment Agreement and Articles with four major investment funds, whilst maintaining EIS compliance.
- Acting on a capital reduction demerger including a share for share exchange, asset transfer, share transfer, a subscription in species, dividend in specie, re-designation, capital reduction and then sale of a UK football business.
- The acquisition of a number of Hair Salons across London, UK by an international salon group.