Adam Kyte, Associate
Adam provides legal solutions to individuals and businesses across a variety of UK immigration and nationality issues.
Adam’s experience spans UK immigration law and includes complex applications under the immigration rules, human rights claims and European cases.
For private clients, Adam navigates the Immigration Rules to provide innovative solutions to complex family and personal situations. He advises high net worth investors and innovators throughout their UK immigration journey, allowing families to stay together and spotting issues before they develop.
With businesses, Adam ensures corporate clients can obtain and retain top talent by advising on recruitment procedures and strategies. To complement this, he offers sponsor compliance training and advises on right to work policies. Adam also undertakes immigration audits for clients to ensure they are operating in a compliant environment.
Adam regularly advises EEA nationals and their family members on their UK immigration position and the likely impact of Brexit on their status in the UK.
- Successfully obtaining leave to remain as a parent for a high net worth client in a complex financial situation following marital breakdown, allowing her to remain in the UK with her children.
- Securing the restoration of a sponsor licence following suspension by the Home Office, ensuring a global seminar and training company can continue to operate in the UK.
- Advising on complex applications for British citizenship, including applications for registration in circumstances involving British citizenship otherwise than by descent.
- Regularly advising a leading global interactive entertainment company on all aspects of immigration and sponsor compliance.
- Advising high net worth investor clients throughout the UK immigration process, from entry clearance to settlement and on to citizenship.