Bruno is a Partner in our Geneva office. He specialises in criminal law in both national and international matters with a special focus on white collar crime. Bruno also has a strong experience in civil cases, such as commercial and financial matters, trust litigation, family law and probate matters.
Bruno is admitted to practise in Switzerland.
- ODA (Geneva Bar association)
- FSA (Swiss Bar Association)
- AGDA (Geneva Business Law Association)
- IBA (International Bar Association)
- ASA (Swiss Arbitration Association)
- Assisting a Swiss based bank in the context of the US Department of Justice program
- Representation of a Swiss entrepreneur accused by a competitor of patent’s violations
- Representation of an asset manager accused of misappropriation, fraud and forgery acts by plaintiffs across Europe.