Occupier Services Lawyers
The Occupier Services industry is under pressure but with that pressure comes the opportunity to ensure that the space you occupy is the best it can be for your business’s needs.
As a full-service law firm, our approach is refreshingly different. We can draw on the integrated resources of our real estate, planning, construction, disputes, technology, finance, employment and tax-related issue teams. We will work with you to deliver your new premises on time, on budget and with a minimal amount of disturbance to your business.
Legal issues you may face include:
- HQ relocations
- exit strategies including break options
- restructuring and regearing
- sale and leasebacks and
- portfolio management.
Our occupier service legal experts
We will work alongside you to provide creative solutions to difficult problems and to anticipate and mitigate risk. Whatever your plans are for your business, we work with you to ensure a commercial deal that is legally robust, whilst also understanding and assisting you with the management of your timetable so that you can plan the future of your business.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions relating to occupier services or require more information on returning to the office.
Highlights of our experience
- Avision Young is a global commercial real estate services firm; we acted for Avision Young in relation to their West End office move to refurbished premises at Berkley Square House, taking a lease for a term of ten years. We have also provided advice and assistance on their exit from existing premises.
- Global leader in WealthTech, Allfunds Bank, instructed us to advise on the acquisition of their 17,000 sq. ft space, in a brand new building at Fitzroy Place, London W1 on two separate leases. We also acted for Allfunds in the disposal of one of those floors to Netflix Services UK Ltd.
- We helped Rathbone Brothers plc, FTSE 250 investment and wealth management services provider, with their move to Stanhope Mitsubishi’s new 160,000 sq. ft. City development, 8 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2 from 1 Curzon Street, Mayfair, the previous MI5 HQ.
- Acting for IQVIA Limited on its disposal of leasehold premises at Green Park, Reading to Virgin Media Limited and simultaneous acquisition of leasehold premises at M&G’s development at Forbury Place, Reading.
- Global leader in technology innovation, Silver Lake Europe LLP, instructed us to advise on their entry into a new UK headquarter lease in Grosvenor Street of approximately 10,000 square feet of space. We also acted for Silver Lake on their renewal lease of those leases.
- We helped Royal Caribbean to take and fit out additional space to expand its UK headquarters at the prestigious The Heights development, which forms part of the historic Brooklands estate in Weybridge.
- We advised NEC UK Limited on a complex restructuring of the occupation of its headquarters building.
Essential Residential Hub
A hub bringing together our expert insights and news on residential property.
Meet our occupier services lawyers
Some of our clients
Real Estate Development
Our lawyers are experienced in all areas of commercial, residential and mixed-use development and will provide practical, timely and innovative advice.
Logistics & Supply Chains
We understand the various issues that may affect you and will work alongside you through the full logistics and supply chain life cycle.
Planning & Environment
We provide tailored commercial planning and environmental advice to developers, landowners and investors.
Real Estate Disputes
If a property dispute is inevitable, our team will work hard to resolve your dispute as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
Real Estate Investment
We work proactively with you to handle all aspects of the commercial property investment lifecycle, from acquisition and management to disposal.
Life Sciences Real Estate
Our Life Sciences Real Estate team will work alongside your business to help you assess both the opportunities and the risks you may face.
Our strategic land team offers a one-stop service to landowners, helping you plan for and realise maximum value.
What's important to you is important to us. Let's talk
If you would like to speak to a member of our Real Estate & Disputes team or to find out more about how we work, please get in touch