Supply & Distribution Legal Services
For most established businesses, the agreements that you have in place with your suppliers and agents are of critical importance.
Such agreements facilitate the smooth running of a business on a day-to-day basis; ensuring reliable infrastructure and allowing you to focus on executing your growth strategy through product sales.
Most businesses have standard terms in place when they start up, allowing them to concentrate on the customer side. However, as your business grows and its needs develop, supply and distribution agreements need to be adapted so that they are tailored to your requirements and objectives.
Our supply & distribution legal expertise
Our general commercial expertise includes advising on:
- large infrastructure and managed service contracts
- supply chain management
- procurement and supply contracts both nationally and internationally
- distribution and agency arrangements
- specialist manufacturing and maintenance
- competition law compliance
- multi-national consumer contracts
- sale and purchase agreements for goods and services, including associated logistics and delivery arrangements.
Meet our supply & distribution lawyers
Helping you identify opportunities, assess risk, exploit strategic advantages and minimise the consequence of any drawbacks.
Data Protection & Privacy
We can provide you with international contentious and non-contentious advice that exceeds straight-forward legal services.
EU & Competition
We will work with you to ensure that your company is fully compliant and avoids sanction.
Our sourcing team can help you efficiently structure your sourcing portfolio and offer advice across the entire sourcing lifecycle.