Zandra Beaumont, Associate
Zandra advises clients on all aspects of family law including nuptial agreements, relationship breakdown and divorce, financial disputes and private children law.
Zandra is an Associate in the Family team. She has experience acting for high-net worth clients in complicated financial remedy proceedings, often with an international element.
Zandra also advises clients on all aspects of private law children matters and has particular experience of cases involving allegations of domestic violence and abduction cases with complex jurisdictional issues.
Zandra has experience negotiating pre and post-nuptial agreements, as well as cohabitation agreements.
Zandra is a member of Resolution, an organisation committed to resolving family law issues in a non-confrontational and constructive manner. Zandra is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on a number of complex financial disputes involving significant family business assets and properties in multiple jurisdictions.
- Acting for a client in wide-ranging proceedings in respect of their children, including child arrangements, change of school and international travel.
- Advising on an abduction case, including issues regarding jurisdiction and habitual residence.
- Advising clients in cases where there are serious allegations of domestic violence, drug misuse and other safeguarding concerns.
- Advising on pre and post-nuptial agreements, including for clients anticipating relocation to another jurisdiction.