Yvett advises on a wide range of banking transactions, including corporate acquisitions, debt refinancing and restructuring, and real estate investment and development finance.
Yvett is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the UK subsidiary of an international digital transformation group on the refinancing of an up to US$1.025bn syndicated senior facility.
- Acting for a nanotechnology development company renowned worldwide on £12m term loan and £3m overdraft facilities with an international retail and commercial bank.
- Advising a retail and commercial bank on its green and sustainability-linked loan offerings.
- Acting for an ethical bank on the financing for the acquisition and development of hotels across the UK.
- Acting for a retail and commercial bank on an overdraft to a political party.
- Advising an ethical bank on its suite of bank standard documentation.