Victor’s practice focuses on cross-border restructurings, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, cross-border financing and insolvency with a particular focus on unregulated funds, financing and other transactional activities. With over 15 years of experience, Victor serves as a trusted counsel to private companies, family-owned businesses, private equity and other venture capital investment funds. Victor provides practical, business-oriented legal solutions that help his clients and their businesses grow and prosper. His top priority is to assist his clients in with value-added advice and to help them appropriately assess the legal risks they might face.
Victor is a member of the International Bar Association and the Luxembourg Banking Lawyer Association (ALJB).
Victor is admitted to practice in Luxembourg.
He is fluent in French and English.
- Advising a venture capital fund to migrate to Luxembourg and raise capital from development financial institutions (e.g. the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development or the European Investment Fund) for USD 250 million
- Advising two major beverage companies in their merger in a Luxembourg absorbing holding company with a post-merger valuation of EUR 1.5 billion
- Assisting a real estate fund in the sale and transfer of one of its Funds for a transaction value in excess of EUR 2.5 billion
- Strong track record in real estate fund investments (shares and property deals) as well as real estate financing /refinancing
- Strong track record of accomplishment in private equity and club-deal acquisitions as well as family-owned investment platforms