Victor Regnard, Partner
Victor specialises on cross-border restructurings, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, cross-border financing and insolvency.
Victor’s practice focuses on cross-border restructurings, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, cross-border financing and insolvency with a particular focus is on unregulated funds, financing and other transactional activities. With over 15 years of experience, Victor serves as a trusted counsel to private companies, family-owned businesses, private equity and other venture capital investment funds. Victor provides practical, business-oriented legal solutions that help his clients and their businesses grow and prosper. His top priority is to assist his clients in with value-added advice and to help them appropriately assess the legal risks they might face.
Victor is a member of the International Bar Association and the Luxembourg Banking Lawyer Association (ALJB).
Victor is admitted to practice in Luxembourg.
He is fluent in French and English.
- Advising a venture capital fund to migrate to Luxembourg and raise capital from development financial institutions (e.g. the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development or the European Investment Fund) for USD 250 million
- Advising two major beverage companies in their merger in a Luxembourg absorbing holding company with a post-merger valuation of EUR 1.5 billion
- Assisting a real estate fund in the sale and transfer of one of its Funds for a transaction value in excess of EUR 2.5 billion
- Strong track record in real estate fund investments (shares and property deals) as well as real estate financing /refinancing
- Strong track record of accomplishment in private equity and club-deal acquisitions as well as family-owned investment platforms
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Topland Group on new joint venture and £50m acquisition and financing of Allen House
Charles Russell Speechlys completes third major transaction with Topland Group this year
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Topland Group on two key transactions
Topland Group is one of the largest multi-billion pound, privately owned investment groups.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Exeter Property Group on its acquisition of two property SPVs from the Tritax group
Exeter Property Group is one of the largest real estate investment managers focused on acquiring, developing and managing properties.
Luxembourg—cross border banking and finance guide
A brief overview of the current state of the loan markets in Luxembourg and significant recent market developments.
Transparency as a rule
It is time to register in the Luxembourg Register of Effective Beneficiaries.
Transparency as a rule
Victor Regnard takes a closer look on the status of the Bill.
Luxembourg Company Law Reform
With three months left to implement the Amended 1915 Act for Luxembourg Company Law, the time is now for business to act.