Victor is a commercial associate with experience in data protection, intellectual property and information technology.
He has advised across technology, life sciences and entertainment.
Prior to joining the legal profession, Victor worked as a privacy analyst for a FTSE250 company where he helped roll out processes, policies and training to foster GDPR compliance.
Victor is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Coordinating reviews of data protection requirements across multiple jurisdictions in relation to an employee monitoring initiative.
- Advising on complex and contentious employee subject access requests.
- Advising on data breach management responses including notifying relevant regulators.
- Assisting with responses in relation to an investigation into a social media platform.
- Advising on data sharing agreements for intragroup agreements and joint ventures.
- Advising on a data sharing agreement for a research and development outsourcing project.
- Advising on differential privacy techniques for datasets used to train generative AI models.
- Advising on data portability compliance requirements for requests made to big tech platform providers.
- Advising on data protection impact assessments for know your customer processes.
- Building and maintaining data protection compliance programmes including drafting policies, managing data protection impact assessment review processes, drafting playbooks for data processing agreements and preparing reports for quarterly board meetings.
- Advising on open source software export compliance requirements.
- Assisting with complex litigation in relation to a programmatic advertising platform dispute.