Usman advises on investment sales and acquisitions, new and existing developments, landlord and tenant matters, overage and clawback arrangements, option agreements, conditional agreements, property financing and sales at auction. Among others, he acts for pension funds, charities, property developers, ultra high net worth individuals, retailers, ecclesiastical bodies and institutional investors.
Usman is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for The City of London Corporation in respect of the development of One Leadenhall, a new 430,000 sq ft tower in the heart of the City.
- Acted for Aberdeen Standard Investments in respect of the development of Corinthian Park Cheltenham. The development included, among others, a new Aldi Food Store and a new Costa Coffee.
- Acted for Aberdeen Standard Investments in respect of the development of a new 63,206 sq ft DPD Warehouse in Washington, Sunderland.
- Acted for a Saudi Arabian family trust on the refinancing of a London hospital with a value in excess of £100m.
- Acted for a leading charity on a portfolio acquisition of properties across six separate cities.