Usman Khan, Senior Associate
Usman specialises in real estate investment and development matters.
Usman advises on investment sales and acquisitions, new and existing developments, landlord and tenant matters, overage and clawback arrangements, option agreements, conditional agreements, property financing and sales at auction. Among others, he acts for pension funds, charities, property developers, ultra high net worth individuals, retailers, ecclesiastical bodies and institutional investors.
Usman is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for The City of London Corporation in respect of the development of One Leadenhall, a new 430,000 sq ft tower in the heart of the City.
- Acted for Aberdeen Standard Investments in respect of the development of Corinthian Park Cheltenham. The development included, among others, a new Aldi Food Store and a new Costa Coffee.
- Acted for Aberdeen Standard Investments in respect of the development of a new 63,206 sq ft DPD Warehouse in Washington, Sunderland.
- Acted for a Saudi Arabian family trust on the refinancing of a London hospital with a value in excess of £100m.
- Acted for a leading charity on a portfolio acquisition of properties across six separate cities.
Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards: what all office occupiers should know
Reviewing what impact the minimum energy efficiency standards have on office occupiers.
COVID-19 – The long term impacts on the office occupier market
Analyzing how the prolonged period of remote working will impact the office occupier market.
Charles Russell Speechlys team advises client IFS on mplsystems acquisition
Charles Russell Speechlys team advises applications company on dual acquisition of IT solutions company and implementation specialist.