Available in other languages: 中文(中国)
Twiggy Ho, Registered Foreign Lawyer (England and Wales)
Twiggy is experienced in dealing with residential property transactions and advising a range of UK and overseas clients including private investors, onshore and offshore entities, and lenders.
Twiggy previously worked as an Associate in the London Private Property team and has now relocated to the Hong Kong office. She speaks Cantonese and Mandarin.
Twiggy is admitted to practise in England and Wales and is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong.
- Acting for UK and foreign investors and companies on the sale and acquisition of leasehold and freehold properties in England.
- Acting for purchasers in the acquisition of off-plan new build properties in various developments in London, Birmingham, Manchester and other areas in England.
- Acting for high net worth individuals in the acquisition and sale of prime residential property in London.
- Acting for developers in the sale of off-plan new build properties.
- Advising private banks in relation to their security and mortgages.
- Acting for clients in transfer of equity and re-mortgage matters.