Twiggy has extensive experience in dealing with all types of residential property matters with a particular focus on UK Prime and Super-Prime residential property transactions. She acts for a wide-range of clients including ultra-high net worth individuals, private investors, onshore and offshore entities, as well as national and international banks.
Twiggy has been recommended for real estate related matters by the Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023.
Twiggy is dual qualified and admitted to practise in England & Wales and Hong Kong. She is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Twiggy is admitted to practise in England & Wales and Hong Kong. She speaks Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advising UHNW individuals in the purchase of a listed property for circa GBP 40 million in London.
- Advising an UHNW individual in the purchase of a branded residence apartment in London for circa GBP 28 million.
- Advising an UHNW individual in the purchase of a luxury apartment and garage in a development in London for over GBP 15 million.
- Acting for high net worth individuals in the sale and acquisition of prime residential properties in London.
- Acting for UK and international clients on the sale and acquisition of leasehold and freehold properties in England.
- Acting for an UHNW individual in the acquisition of a commercial property in London.
- Acting for purchasers in the acquisition of off-plan new build properties in various developments in London and other regional cities in England.
- Acting for developers in the sale of off-plan new build properties.
- Advising private banks in relation to mortgages and redemptions.
- Acting for clients in de-enveloping, transfer of equity and re-mortgage matters.