Tom's experience covers general corporate work for a mixture of private and public companies. Tom has extensive experience in private company acquisitions and disposals, private equity transactions, group restructurings, and acquisitions, IPOs and fundraisings involving Official List and AIM-listed companies. He is particularly active in the TMT, Private Wealth and Sport sectors.
Tom is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising awarding-winning IT support and technology services provider, Content+Cloud, on a number of transactions including the acquisitions of Sip Communications, Sol-Tec, Mirus IT, Green Fields Technology and JMC IT
- Advising the shareholders of Veriton Pharma on the sale of their interests to Serb Speciality Pharmaceuticals, a European pharma business backed by Charterhouse Capital Partners
- Advising multi-award winning African airline, fastjet plc, on its placing, subscription, open offer and balance sheet restructuring to issue equity with a total value of US$40.7m
- Advising Farhad Moshiri on the acquisition of his interest in Everton Football Club
- Advising the former owner of Bolton Wanderers Football Club on the sale of the club
- Advising AIM listed client, 1Spatial plc, on a number of fundraisings and acquisitions
- Advising the senior management of TTT Moneycorp in relation to the £212 million acquisition of TTT Moneycorp by private equity house Bridgepoint from RBS Special Opportunities Fund
- Advising fastjet on its placing and subscription to raise total funds of US$44.2 million in connection with agreements to enable expansion of the fastjet brand into South Africa and Mozambique
- Advising UCL Hospitals Charity on the sale of Inventive Medical to Medaphor Group plc
- Advising Meredith Corporation in relation to its investment in Iris Worldwide
- Advising on the sale of Hawk-Eye to Sony
- Advising long standing client, Transense Technologies plc, the provider of sensor systems for the industrial, mining and transportation markets, on a range of fundraising and corporate matters
- Advising WH Ireland and Canaccord Genuity on the admission to AIM of i3 Energy plc (and subsequent placings)
- Advising long standing AIM-listed client, Europa Oil and Gas (Holdings) plc, the UK, Ireland and Morocco focused renewable energy, oil and gas exploration, development and production company, on a range of fundraising and corporate matters including its most recent £7m equity fundraising announced in March 2022.