Tamasin is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising a beneficiary of various Channel Island and Caribbean family Trusts in relation to claims against the trustees and the removal of the protector
- Acting for a disinherited spouse of a well-known businessman in a multi-million pound claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 including claims to business assets
- Acting for a beneficiary of an offshore Trust in proceedings challenging a trustee’s proposed final distribution and including applications for disclosure of Trust documents
- Advising a high-profile client on claims to assets including artworks held in a complex global structure and bringing related injunctive proceedings
- Acting for an international trust company in a contested directions application in the English Courts with parallel proceedings in another jurisdiction