Suzi specialises in advising developers on all aspects of residential and mixed-use development and regeneration schemes. She has experience in:
- Drafting and negotiating option agreements, conditional and unconditional contracts, development agreements, overage agreements, security and transfer documentation, associated planning and infrastructure agreements
- Dealing with affordable housing sales and development obligations together
- Carrying out title investigations and preparing all necessary reports.
Suzi acts for a number of national housebuilders and developers including Bellway, Berkeley, Crest Nicholson and Hollybrook.
Suzi is the client partner for the Cambourne new settlement development consortium.
Suzi is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for a national housebuilder for on the phased acquisition of land pursuant to an option agreement and drawn down in three phases, creating a new community of 620 homes, commercial space and a primary school
- Acting for a national housebuilder in the acquisition of a 1000 residential unit outline scheme including industrial units and strategic infrastructure
- Advising on the real estate aspects of a development agreement for the acquisition of surplus government land for regeneration to include 3000 new homes in Cambridgeshire
- Acting for a specialist London focused developer in the acquisition of a central London scheme, obtaining vacant possession and the sale on of the completed scheme including commercial space
- Advising a land promoter and developer on the real estate aspects of a proposed new settlement in four phases, care home and commercial uses and the sale of the first two phases on the open market