Susan Rosser, Deputy General Counsel
Susan advises on regulatory compliance, risk management, litigation, investigations and regulatory enforcement
Susan advises on legal issues relating to the firm’s business, including compliance with regulatory obligations, risk management, best practice and disputes.
Prior to joining Charles Russell Speechlys, Susan was a partner in a leading international law firm, specialising in financial services disputes, commercial fraud litigation and regulatory investigations and enforcement.
Susan is admitted to practice in England & Wales.
- Represented a professional services firm in relation to a high-profile investigation and enforcement action brought by the Takeover Panel.
- Acted for insolvency office-holders in a claim against the former directors of an international construction company which collapsed owing creditors circa $1 billion.
- Represented an investment bank in a dispute worth c $400 million relating to alleged mis-selling of complex structured products involving allegations of fraud and dishonest assistance.
- LPC, The University of Law, 2003
- PgDL, The University of Law, 2002
- PhD, University of Manchester, 1997
- BA (Hons) English Language and Literature, University of Manchester, 1992