Susan advises on legal issues relating to the firm’s business, including compliance with regulatory obligations, risk management, best practice and disputes.
Prior to joining Charles Russell Speechlys, Susan was a partner in a leading international law firm, specialising in financial services disputes, commercial fraud litigation and regulatory investigations and enforcement.
Susan is admitted to practice in England & Wales.
- Represented a professional services firm in relation to a high-profile investigation and enforcement action brought by the Takeover Panel.
- Acted for insolvency office-holders in a claim against the former directors of an international construction company which collapsed owing creditors circa $1 billion.
- Represented an investment bank in a dispute worth c $400 million relating to alleged mis-selling of complex structured products involving allegations of fraud and dishonest assistance.
- LPC, The University of Law, 2003
- PgDL, The University of Law, 2002
- PhD, University of Manchester, 1997
- BA (Hons) English Language and Literature, University of Manchester, 1992