Simon Butterworth, Senior Associate
Simon is a Property Development Specialist
AboutSimon is a development specialist with considerable experience of acquisitions and disposals, development agreements and commercial leases, including more complex and high value developments. Advice is provided to specialist developers, house builders, companies setting up new facilities, corporate occupiers and high net worth investors.
Simon is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- The development of a 180 room hotel and adjoining 100 unit residential complex in Leicester
- Refinancing a new development in Golden Square at a GDV of £70m
- Sale of a City of London office at £37m
- Development of a boutique hotel in the City of London at a GDV of £47m
- The creation of a 266,000 sq ft headquarters, manufacturing and distribution centre for a major pharmaceutical; a complex matter as: the site was reclaimed from an old coal mine; a land dam was constructed to support the building; a state of the art warehouse picking system required building tolerances of below 1%; and the development needed to key in to the closure of disparate existing offices