Shayda Youssefian, Senior Associate
Shayda is a commercial lawyer with a particular focus on retail, fashion and media sectors.
SummaryShayda is a commercial lawyer with a particular focus on retail, fashion and media sectors. She has experience advising on and negotiating a wide range of commercial arrangements, including for supply of goods, services and content. She has a particular interest in consumer facing business, including franchising, advertising, marketing and sponsorship. Shayda also advises on aspects of internet law, the use of social media in business, consumer rights in ecommerce and online promotions and competitions.
Shayda works closely with a number of high profile brands as well as start-up businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
Shayda has completed secondments at Cable & Wireless International, Mercedes Benz GP and the Energy Technologies Institute LLP.
Shayda is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising wagamama in relation to a variety of commercial matters, including supply chain contracts and international franchising
- Assisting Supergroup on commercial matters
- Advising Nike on marketing, promotions and competitions
- Assisting Westfield with digital and online matters, as well as sponsorship deals
- Providing large UK retailer with advice on international ecommerce