Sharon Higgs, Legal Director
Sharon advises developers in structuring sites for development sales.
SummarySharon has extensive experience over a wide range of property matters. She leads a team of 4, focusing primarily on Development Sales and is currently working for 14 separate housebuilders/ mixed-use developers. Her focus is advising leading developers in structuring sites for development sales, assisting with developer-led urban regeneration schemes and dealing with mixed-use and mixed-tenure developments. The team also has significant experience selling residential units on the international exhibition circuit.
Sharon is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Involved with schemes such as Myatts Field, Royal Arsenal and Caspian Wharf
- Acting for Higgins Group over a range of projects totalling over 1,500 units
- Acting for Berkeley Group in relation to various London developments including Chiswick Park and Wimbledon Hill Park
- Acting for Land Securities in relation to their residential development at Kings Gate, Victoria
- Acting for Helical Bar in relation to the Barts Square residential development