Serge is a Counsel in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution and in the sports group, prior to which he has practiced in two renowned Swiss law firms specialising in sports law and dispute resolution.
Serge has extensive experience in advising and representing all actors in the sports sector both for their competitions, commercial, organizational or political activities, and in the context of proceedings before the judicial bodies of the sports organisations (e.g. FIFA Tribunal), the ordinary courts, the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) or the Swiss Federal Tribunal.
- Serge has been for several years the Counsel and active Legal Director of a major International Sports Federation recognised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
- He has represented major International Sports Federations in high-profile proceedings before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
- He has advised and represented a National Football Federation and a professional football player, allowing them to participate respectively in the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cup.
- He has conducted several audits relating to the governance and the constitutional and regulatory framework of national and international sports organisations, leading to reforms in line with the highest applicable standards.
- Serge has served as a judge on various judicial bodies of International Sports Organisations, in particular the Disciplinary Committee for the accredited laboratories of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and the Anti-Doping Panel of the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF).
- He is currently a member of the Appeals' Panel of the International Basketball Association (FIBA).