Sarah is a corporate transactional adviser with a particular emphasis on private company mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, fundraisings and corporate reorganisations. She has extensive experience advising on matters with a real estate focus and specialises in development joint ventures in the residential property and regeneration sectors.
Sarah is actively involved in the Firm’s diversity and inclusion initiatives and heads up the “Growing Female Leadership” initiative in the Corporate team.
Sarah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Countryside Properties on a number of development joint ventures including developments at Bicester, Oaks Village, Lotmead Farm and its recent successful bid to become Redbridge Borough Council’s development partner for the regeneration of Ilford Town Centre.
- Advising Crest Nicholson on a variety of joint ventures, including its projects in Henley, Stotfold in Bedfordshire, Walton and Peckham
- Acting for The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on its ground-breaking development joint venture with Affordable Housing and Healthcare Group for the regeneration of the former Christchurch Hospital site involving the construction of a 70-bed care home and senior living units
- Acting for Bellway Homes on several joint ventures including those at Fradley in Lichfield, Ponton Road and Lambeth Riverside
- Acting for Higgins Homes on its joint venture with A2Dominion for the redevelopment of Boston Road, Ealing
- Acting for the shareholders on the sale of an SPV holding land with planning permission for a circa 80 bed care home
- Acting for Lum Chang Holdings on the sale of shares in an SPV owning a high-end block of serviced apartments in Wembley
- Acting for BioMed Realty on its joint venture with Babraham Research Campus for the development of a state of the art life sciences research and development facility