Sarah Wigington, Senior Associate
Sarah is a corporate lawyer, advising on all aspects of corporate transactions.
SummarySarah is a corporate lawyer advising on all aspects of corporate transactions. She has a particular focus on acting for clients in the residential property and regeneration sectors. Sarah’s experience includes advising on joint ventures, sales and acquisitions, mergers, management buy outs and general corporate finance advisory work for private companies.
Sarah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on its ground-breaking mixed-use development joint venture with Quantum Group, a local developer, for the first phase of the regeneration of the Christchurch Hospital site
- Acting for the owners and managers of Paddington Bear on the sale to Studio Canal of the world-famous brand
- Advising Crest Nicholson on its acquisition of Highlands Holdings Limited, the corporate SPV owning land at Henley, Berkshire, for the purpose of implementing a c170-home scheme on an existing brownfield site
- Acting for Bellway Homes on the disposal to L&Q New Homes of its corporate interest in the Barking Riverside Project, a 10,800-home regeneration scheme in Barking, Essex
- Acting for Limerston Capital’s debut fund on its acquisition of AdviserPlus, a UK based provider of HR advisory services company