Sarah Wigington, Senior Associate
Sarah is a corporate lawyer, advising on all aspects of corporate transactions.
SummarySarah is a corporate lawyer advising on all aspects of corporate transactions. She has a particular focus on acting for clients in the residential property and regeneration sectors. Sarah’s experience includes advising on joint ventures, sales and acquisitions, mergers, management buy outs and general corporate finance advisory work for private companies.
Sarah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on its ground-breaking development joint venture with Quantum Group, a local developer, for the ongoing regeneration of the Christchurch Hospital site
- Acting for the owners and managers of Paddington Bear on the sale to Studio Canal of the world-famous brand
- Advising Crest Nicholson on a variety of joint ventures, including its projects in Henley, Walton and Peckham
- Acting for Bellway Homes on the disposal to L&Q New Homes of its corporate interest in the Barking Riverside Project, a 10,800-home regeneration scheme in Barking, Essex
- Advising Countryside Properties on a number of development joint ventures including developments at Bicester, Liverpool and Oaks Village which involved a complex and lengthy compulsory purchase process
- Acting for the management of Countryside Properties on its return to the Main Market, valuing the group at >£1bn
- Acting for Zenium on its acquisition of Infinity’s Stockley Park Data Centre and advising the management team and shareholders of Zenium on the sale of the Zenium Group to CyrusOne Inc
- Acting for US-based private equity firm Battery Ventures on its acquisition of TTP Labtech Limited, a global leader in liquid handling and sample management technologies.