Sarah Wigington, Partner
Sarah is a corporate lawyer, advising on all aspects of corporate transactions.
Sarah is a corporate lawyer advising on all aspects of corporate transactions. Sarah’s specialism is acting for clients in the residential property and regeneration sectors and the healthcare sector, where she focuses on integrated retirement communities. Sarah’s experience includes advising on joint ventures, sales and acquisitions, private equity, and general corporate finance advisory work for private companies.
Sarah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Countryside Properties on a number of development joint ventures including developments at Bicester, Liverpool, Oaks Village and its recent project with Sovereign Housing Association at Lotmead Farm, Swindon
- Advising Crest Nicholson on a variety of joint ventures, including its projects in Henley, Stotfold in Bedfordshire, Walton and Peckham
- Acting for The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on its ground-breaking development joint venture with Affordable Housing and Healthcare Group for the regeneration of the Christchurch Hospital site involving the construction of a 70-bed care home and senior living units
- Acting for Bellway Homes on several joint ventures including those at Fradley in Lichfield, Ponton Road and Lambeth Riverside
- Acting for Higgins Homes on its joint venture with A2Dominion for the redevelopment of Boston Road, Ealing
- Acting for the shareholders on the sale of an SPV holding land with planning permission for a circa 80 bed care home
- Acting for Lum Chang Holdings on the sale of shares in an SPV owning a high-end block of serviced apartments in Wembley
- Acting for Bellway Homes on the disposal to L&Q New Homes of its corporate interest in the Barking Riverside Project, a 10,800-home regeneration scheme in Barking, Essex
How will the new Economic Crime Levy impact residential development joint ventures?
The Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Bill is being created through Parliament this month.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Topland Group on two key transactions
Topland Group is one of the largest multi-billion pound, privately owned investment groups.
Housing-with-care considered in first ever parliamentary debate
The first ever formal parliamentary debate into housing-with-care focussed on the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on retirement communities
Charles Russell Speechlys proud to sponsor the ‘Outstanding Achievement’ award at the final Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 awards
The awards celebrated the successes of Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales.
Legal Week report on Charles Russell Speechlys' role in sale of Pod to Azurri Group
Charles Russell Speechlys promotes nine to Partner
Charles Russell Speechlys has promoted nine lawyers to Partner, effective 1 May 2019.