Sarah has acted for both domestic and overseas clients on a variety of real estate matters, including high value investment acquisitions, disposals and all aspects of landlord and tenant work. She has also advised on the real estate aspects of corporate and financing transactions for a wide range of clients, including major retailers and healthcare businesses.
In relation to development projects, Sarah advises clients who are national housebuilders, developers, and landowners on acquisitions, commercial disposals and commercial lettings.
Sarah is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Acting on complex development sites, working with a wide range of developers with GDVs above £10million.
- Advising overseas-based corporate occupier clients on their office moves to newly built developments in Central London
- Advising on the real estate aspects of a leading dental corporate acquiring numerous single and multi-site dental practices
- Acting on behalf of investors building a commercial property portfolio alongside complex funding arrangements.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of awarding-winning IT support and technology services provider on their acquisition of a managed services provider