Sarah Jane Brostoff, Partner
Sarah Jane advises on all aspects of employment law.
SummarySarah Jane advises on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious, including advising on HR problems, redundancies, policies, strategy and discrimination. She represents clients in employment disputes in both the tribunal and the high court. She also advises on the employment aspects of national and international mergers, acquisitions and business transfers. Her clients include multi national companies, family businesses, family offices, trustees and high net worth individuals. Sarah Jane recently successfully secured an injunction on behalf of an insurance broker preventing former employees taking its clients to a competitor in a team move.
Sarah Jane has advised a number of listed companies on the management and implementation of cross border redundancy programmes and reorganisations. She also regularly provides client training, writes articles and lectures on employment law issues.
Sarah Jane is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Secured an injunction on behalf of city insurance broker to enforce covenants restraining former employees taking clients to a competing business
- Provided a series of bespoke training sessions to managers on workplace diversity
- Provided strategic and legal advice to a client on the restructure of its European operations
- Advised the Board of a US based international business on the termination of a UK based director
- Advised family business on incentive arrangements for key staff and succession planning