Samuel is a corporate specialist and advises on all aspects of corporate law, including in particular M&A, joint ventures, investments and corporate restructuring.
Samuel has been nominated for the award of “Dealmaker of the Year” at the 2021 South East Dealmaker Awards.
He is an experienced restructuring lawyer and regularly works alongside tax advisors and accountants to advise on technical corporate re-organisations and demergers.
Samuel is also a member of the firm’s healthcare transaction team and regularly advises on transactions in the pharmacy, nursery and care home sectors.
Samuel is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the Avicenna Group on its acquisitions of the Dudley Taylor Pharmacy Group and the Sheppards Pharmacy Group.
- Acting for the selling shareholders of a successful film and TV specialist prop hire and textiles business.
- Acting for a global healthcare business based in the USA on its multi-million pound investment in a UK healthcare company.
- Acting for an FCA regulated investment manager on its disposal of certain parts of its investment portfolio.
- Advising Eliquo Water Group GmbH on its acquisition of water utility engineering specialist, Hydrok UK Limited.