Sakhjit Randhawa, Partner
Sakhjit specialises in prime and super prime London residential property.
AboutSakhjit’s main focus and extensive experience involves advising ultra-high net worth clients and companies, high profile entrepreneurs, overseas ruling family members and international investors on their prime and super prime London residential real estate property acquisitions and investments. She has also assisted with high value property transactions out of London for similar clients. Many of the deals Sakhjit works on are complex and detailed residential property transactions which not only involve a sound legal knowledge in this area but also commercial awareness and knowledge too.
Sakhjit is the Partner at Charles Russell Speechlys responsible for private client property work originating in our Hong Kong office and she often travels between London and Hong Kong. She also heads a team of lawyers advising overseas investors in their English property transactions. She was jointly responsible for transacting nearly £2.2 billion worth of deals in 2016/2017.
In addition, Sakhjit is the Solicitor to a number of international and UK based Private Banks who appoint her to advise on the financing of English property transactions.
Sakhjit is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted on the purchase of a super - prime residence for a UHNW
- Middle Eastern royal family member. The matter involved complex financing and all meetings concerning the documentation were settled in person with His Royal Highness at his request. The matter was handled with a high degree of discretion and sensitivity
- Acts as the go-to property lawyer for the family office of a successful UHNW individual with complex property needs in the UK. The property deals are often difficult and the principal can be demanding. Sakhjit’s efficiency and discretion have been crucial in helping him achieve his commercial aims
- Acted on hundreds of millions of pounds of transactions for the
- purchasers of prime London development sites