Rose Carey, Partner
Rose specialises in business immigration for corporate clients and high net worth clients and has extensive knowledge in all aspects of immigration.
SummaryRose Carey is a partner and head of the firm’s Immigration group, specialising in business immigration, and has extensive knowledge in all aspects of immigration. Rose acts for a wide range of multinational enterprises as well as high net worth individuals dealing with corporate and personal immigration matters. She has significant experience in dealing with appeals before the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal and judicial reviews.
Rose often deals with complex immigration matters for clients and has assisted clients with arranging visas for urgent assignments and new hires. She also regularly advises clients in relation to their compliance with legislation on preventing illegal working and provides bespoke in house training on compliance and right to work issues. Rose frequently advises on Tier 1 (Investor) applications, acting for both clients of private banks and high net worth individuals and often presents on this topic. In addition to in-bound UK immigration, Rose has experience in advising on and co-ordinating immigration applications globally. Rose’s extensive contacts throughout the Immigration Authorities in the UK and with the British Diplomatic Posts around the world allow us to achieve exceptional results for all our clients.
Rose is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Successful applications for sponsorship licences made on an urgent basis
- Advising a well-known restaurant chain on how far they should cooperate with UK Visas and Immigration at audit and how to ensure their compliance
- Successful complex investor visa extension application when client in Russia had never used their initial investor visa
- Successful complex investor dependant child application establishing sole responsibility following breakdown of marriage
- Obtaining entrepreneur visa using complex funding arrangements through a venture capitalist
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys to participate in London Tech Week 2017
We will be speaking at the Department for International Trade’s workshop on establishing tech businesses in the UK.
Immigration Update - May 2017
On 6 April 2017 the Government introduced changes to the Immigration Rules for skilled workers.