Rory is an Associate in Commercial Dispute Resolution advising on a broad range of commercial and corporate disputes, as well as in relation to regulatory investigations and prosecutions.
Rory has particular experience in company shareholder/director disputes, consumer/product issues and complex debt recovery.
Rory is admitted to practice in England & Wales.
- Advising household brands on consumer and supply chain issues, including product liability, food safety and labelling. Such advice includes the application of product safety legislation and other sources of liability including contract, consumer law, negligence and misrepresentation to specific product and platform issues as well as regulatory enforcement action and compliance.
- Acting for Greggs Plc in its landmark business interruption trial against Zurich.
- Obtaining a final injunction and costs for a football club threatened with winding-up proceedings in a disputed contract claim.
- Acting in complex litigation with multiple concurrent claims concerning disputed allocation of investor money and allegations of fraud following the collapse of a peer-to-peer lender.
- Undertaking advocacy in the County Court.