Richard Coleman, Senior Associate
Richard advises companies, individuals, management teams and institutional investors on all aspects of M&A, private equity, venture capital and growth company transactions.
SummaryRichard advises companies, individuals, management teams and institutional investors on all aspects of M&A, private equity, venture capital and growth company transactions. His experience includes private acquisitions and disposals, investments, fundraisings, joint ventures, spin outs and restructurings. Richard has particular experience of advising consortiums of high net worth individuals on investments into early stage and growth companies.
Richard is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for FPE Capital on its investment in Optimity Limited, the internet service provider
- Acting for Hattington Capital and its co-investors on their investment in Crussh, the well-known juice bar chain
- Advising management on the investment by Dunedin LLP in Blackrock PM, a provider of independent expert witness and construction consulting services for large international construction projects
- Acting for a group of high net worth individuals on their co-investment, alongside Spectrum Equity, in Ethoca, the secure network for card issuers and merchants
- Advising Iceni Capital and other shareholders on the sale to Teneo of StockWell Communications, an international strategic communications and reputation management firm
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on sale of Datawave to HCL Technologies
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised software enabled services provider ETL Factory Limited on its sale to global IT services company.
Autumn Statement 2016: SEIS, EIS and VCT
The Chancellor has announced that legislation will be introduced in the next Budget to clarify or modify certain aspects of the schemes.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Citra Partners on investment in award-winning brewery Woodforde’s
The private equity team has advised Citra Partners on its investment in the award-winning brewery, Woodforde’s.