Richard Coleman, Partner
Richard advises companies, individuals, management teams and institutional investors on all aspects of M&A, private equity, venture capital and growth company transactions.
SummaryRichard advises companies, individuals, management teams and institutional investors on all aspects of M&A, private equity, venture capital and growth company transactions. His experience includes private acquisitions and disposals, investments, fundraisings, joint ventures, spin outs and restructurings.
Richard is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- advising Apposite Capital on the MBO of OrthoD Group, a specialist manufacturer and distributor of medical products and implants for joint reconstruction, sport medicine, surgical products and infection control applications;
- advising the shareholders and management team of Black Rock Expert Services, a leading provider of independent expert witness and construction consulting services for large international construction projects, on the investment by Intermediate Capital Group,
- acting for Rockpool Investments LLP on various transactions including its investments in Smyle Creative, Cotswold Collections, Interact and Wearwell;
- acting for Mobeus Equity Partners on its investments in restaurant chain Tapas Revolution and online care platform Super Carers;
- advising the shareholders and management team of Kolak Snack Foods Limited on its merger with Apax and CM-CIC backed Europe Snacks, creating a €250m business;
- acting for Hattington Capital and its co-investors on their investment in Crussh, the well-known juice bar chain.
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Rockpool on investment into Smyle
Smyle is a leading creative agency delivering live and digital experiences to business and consumer audiences around the world.
Charles Russell Speechlys promotes eight to Partner
A further four have been promoted to Legal Director and 22 to Senior Associate.