Richard Coleman, Senior Associate
Richard advises companies, individuals, management teams and institutional investors on all aspects of M&A, private equity, venture capital and growth company transactions.
SummaryRichard advises companies, individuals, management teams and institutional investors on all aspects of M&A, private equity, venture capital and growth company transactions. His experience includes private acquisitions and disposals, investments, fundraisings, joint ventures, spin outs and restructurings.
Richard has particular experience of advising consortiums of high net worth individuals on investments into early stage and growth companies.
Richard is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for FPE Capital on its investment in Optimity Limited, the internet service provider
- Acting for Hattington Capital and its co-investors on their investment in Crussh, the well-known juice bar chain
- Advising management on the investment by Dunedin LLP in Blackrock PM, a provider of independent expert witness and construction consulting services for large international construction projects
- Acting for a group of high net worth individuals on their co-investment, alongside Spectrum Equity, in Ethoca, the secure network for card issuers and merchants
- Advising Iceni Capital and other shareholders on the sale to Teneo of StockWell Communications, an international strategic communications and reputation management firm